What do you do (interesting BR, but lack information)

zreine

With BR, you as a seller, don’t have a choice, you need to send an offer to contact the buyer. My question is: What do you do when you see an interesting BR, but need a little bit more information to feel confortable sending an offer?

Example: Someone make a BR to modify a picture. He says what he wants and provide the said picture in the attachement, the price is good and all, BUT the picture look like a drawing made by another artist and I would like to know if he owns the copyrights for the picture before sending the offer.

In a situation like this:
Do you take the leap of faith and just send the offer?
Do you play it safe and ignore it?
Do you sent a “fake” offer to ask your question, crossing your fingers that the buyer don’t accept it right away?

Asking so I don’t make a noob mistake and get myself into trouble by taking a stupid decision.

With BR, you as a seller, don’t have a choice, you need to send an offer to contact the buyer. My question is: What do you do when you see an interesting BR, but need a little bit more information to feel confortable sending an offer?

Example: Someone make a BR to modify a picture. He says what he wants and provide the said picture in the attachement, the price is good and all, BUT the picture look like a drawing made by another artist and I would like to know if he owns the copyrights for the picture before sending the offer.

In a situation like this:

Do you take the leap of faith and just send the offer?

Do you play it safe and ignore it?

Do you sent a “fake” offer to ask your question, crossing your fingers that the buyer don’t accept it right away?

Asking so I don’t make a noob mistake and get myself into trouble by taking a stupid decision.

BUT the picture look like a drawing made by another artist and I would like to know if he owns the copyrights for the picture before sending the offer.

In your offer, make it clear that it is good only if the buyer owns the copyright on the picture.

BUT the picture look like a drawing made by another artist and I would like to know if he owns the copyrights for the picture before sending the offer.

In your offer, make it clear that it is good only if the buyer owns the copyright on the picture.

So let’s say I do that. The buyer accept my offer. If it turns out that he lied to me or didn’t pay attention to this precision, will this play in my advantage toward the CS if I have to cancel the order?

So let’s say I do that. The buyer accept my offer. If it turns out that he lied to me or didn’t pay attention to this precision, will this play in my advantage toward the CS if I have to cancel the order?

will this play in my advantage toward the CS if I have to cancel the order?

If you make screenshots and send them to CS along with your request to cancel the order.

Mind if I send you a DM? (Or, you have my permission to send me one.) I’m willing to share what I typically include in my offers, but I’d rather not the general population know. I’m in awe of your gig samples, though, and would love to help out genuine talent.

Thank you for the compliment! 😊

Of course you can! I won’t say no to legit advice.

Archived