Fiverr Community Forum

What Do You Do On Fiverr When You Have No ORDER?

Hi Everyone,
I am just curious, although I’m just 4 days old on fiverr, after going through this forum, I discovered that new sellers like me find it difficult to get their first ORDER, I guess the reason behind this is because not everyone will like to work with a total novice with no work experience on fiverr. Then I asked myself this big questions; HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO GET MY FIRST ORDER?
WHAT WILL I BE DOING ONLINE ON FIVERR SINCE I HAVE NO ORDER OR CLIENT TO INTERACT WITH YET?

14 Likes

You could spend the time learning about marketing techniques, so you know what to do to attract clients.

17 Likes

While you have no orders, take a free Fiverr course, which can be very useful for beginners, take a skill test, and the most important part - read the ToS, because a lot of sellers never read it and then get problems.
And you have a lot of time to improve your gigs and skills :smiley:

15 Likes

Don’t worry I have some tips for you.

1. Stay online at fiverr
  2. Check buyer request and send your offer
  3. Optimize your gig
  4. Share it in online everyday.
5 Likes

@vibronx Thanks for your suggestion, marketing techniques, is it something I can learn on fiverr too?

1 Like

Nice tip!

Here you go @sonia_26, please check this one. You might find it useful.

12 Likes

@olyasr free fiverr course?
I will check that, thanks so much

3 Likes

very helpful answer :relieved: thank you @olyasr :relaxed:

2 Likes

I went to university to study business, so that is where I learned it, but I am sure that there are many books and online sources that you can learn from. Try to search around on Google. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@creative_mrketr Thanks so much, I will do exactly that

1 Like

@maitasun Thanks, I will surely check it out

2 Likes

@vibronx Thanks, that will really help me

2 Likes

Best of luck @sonia_26

1 Like

This is terrible advice. Please stop parroting nonsense.

11 Likes

You might also want to check your profile settings for your “Online Status” and check if it says “Currently offline”, if so, you have to go online.

I’m saying this because I can’t find your profile when I search for your name on Fiverr so either you’re offline or you don’t have any gigs created yet I guess.

2 Likes

I am not sure if its good or not but I can tell you what I do :smiley:

I usually search similar gigs to my own gigs and check for their prices, offers ,extras ,descriptions and whatever I think would help me understand market better of my skill and see what other competitors are doing :smiley:
I keep track of my own gig position in search, try different words to search and observe the changes in search result…

2 Likes

Hey! What’s worked for me is joining Facebook groups related to my gigs and offer my services to group members. Sometimes its a hit or miss; I got 3 orders in a matter of an hour from the one post I did, while others have led to nothing.

It takes times but as long as you stay persistent, the orders will come in :slight_smile:

1 Like

you have to have patience and discover new ideas to promote your gigs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

learn new modern technologies , improve skills

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr, to start with. It’s wisdom to be and remain online as many Buyers would prefer to engage Sellers who are “available” by being online. While waiting, there are tons of what to do to increase your chances of clinching jobs. Won’t be a bad idea to search through the forum archives and implement those measures. Note that many Sellers, irrespective of level, do have “dry spells” (period of no Orders) from time to time. For me, at such times, I look around for what else to do, to brighten my chances of getting hired. Lastly, don’t be discouraged for not getting hired days after joining Fiverr. It took some weeks and for others, months to make first sale. No assurances when it’d happen. And you could get hired in a few hours you never know.

1 Like