What do you do when you're bored

gina_riley2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sick of food.

I want to travel the world and try exotic beverages; something fruity and girly. 😁

Recently wrote a detailed article on “the best summer destinations 2017”. As the client purchased the premium level package, I put in a lot of research and effort. Do let me know if you need my recommendations.

Recently wrote a detailed article on “the best summer destinations 2017”. As the client purchased the premium level package, I put in a lot of research and effort. Do let me know if you need my recommendations.

Well, I don’t have anymore vacation time until next year.

I’m thinking about Italy or Germany in the Spring.

To be honest I don’t have a favorite. I watch whatever is recomended or is of intrest to me. Half the time I end up watching baking videos and never make them

I watch music videos on YouTube, occasionally t.v. and movie bloopers.

Nothing like seeing bloopers on some serious show or movie to see the actors giggle in the middle of what’s supposed to be a serious scene. 😂

@thecreativeguys Man that bored button just blew me away!

When I’m bored, I open a random site generator, and let it help me choose between: drawing the draw, watching a TV show, spending some quality time on the Forum, playing with discobot (wait, I think discobot is actually playing with me…)

In think so too.

I think he has secretly broken into your secret vault that stores the secret formula to the search algorithm.

@thecreativeguys Man that bored button just blew me away!

When I’m bored, I open a random site generator, and let it help me choose between: drawing the draw, watching a TV show, spending some quality time on the Forum, playing with discobot (wait, I think discobot is actually playing with me…)

I read that when you are bored, you like to tease billionaires into leaving you all his 💵

Archived