What do you guys do to stay healthy and active since some of you work on here full-time?

Hi,

I was just curious what do some of you guys like to do to get in your one hour of daily physical activity each day?

I like to go for runs and work out with weights at least 4-5 times a week.

I would be interested to hear what some of you have to say on the subject?

Best regards

stevenm27

That’s so cute!

Before I became disabled, I worked between 50 and 60 hours a week, mostly as a hospital nurse where it was a good day if I got the chance to urinate, because at least then I could sit for a few minutes (obviously, I’m a female but I don’t know, maybe a tired male nurse takes the opportunity to sit, too!). I also cleaned and maintained my 2-story house with 2 acres of land, shopped, cooked, laundered, paid bills, ran errands, oh, yeah, and raised a busy son.

My one hour of daily physical activity?

I slept~!

:wink:

What i do is i go out with my dog called " Señor nalgas " ( MR BUTT) and look at him while it poops , does that count? I dont do anything else hahahaahahaha.

stevenm27 said: www.fiverr.com/users/stevenm27

This is not needed, they can click your name to go to your profile and gigs.

As for the working out though, I either play basketball in my backyard or run/walk.

I try to get plenty of rest between naps and I never eat on an empty stomach.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: That’s my regimen now. It’s a good one, and keeps me in shape for vigorous thinking~