What do you guys do with your gigs when you go on vacation?

adnagam

I’m probably going to take a vacation this summer at some point with the family and I know that we will be staying in some remote places without internet access… gasp I know, I’m trippin out and am torn about it.

So, what do you guys personally do with your gigs when you can’t access Fiverr? Suspend them? Increase the lead time and keep accepting orders?

Has anyone contacted Fiverr Support about this to see what the best option would be? I’m curious to know how I should handle this without it negatively affecting my sales/status when I return.

when i go away to see my boyfriend for a week or so, i usually respond to people on fiverr anyway and i extend it to two weeks, that way you have a week when you get back to get on top of it. even then its easy for a mind killing queue to form (with music you need motivation!) but even then you should have all the motivation when you’re back from a holiday! i usually feel quite refreshed!!! if you’re going abroad, best to suspend if you cant reply as people get a bit funny if you dont respond to them 😉

Archived