What do you guys think about 10 offers per day?

advertiser_seo

[update] : Ok, after listening to some people, functionality to PM buyers won’t be such a good idea. but still only 10 offers a day sounds okay for a new seller, but a level 2 seller being able to only reach out to 10 people a day…

I think we deserve better than that. It is a also a loss for buyers, why would I send any of these “10 offers” to anyone with a lower budget. I’ll only keep my eye out for people who have more budget… It’s ridiculous.

Is that a fair amount of offers keeping in mind there are 40-50 offers added everyday (within 1-2 categories)

I have gigs in various categories, 10 offers is basically nothing.

and a higher level seller should have more offers to send, We have proven our worth on fiverr community, we should have some advantage over the sellers who are JUST STARTING on fiverr.

Fiverr staff really needs to give some attention to the sellers, specifically sellers with good rating.

I actually posted for a Buyers Request once. I got bombarded with spam messages on top of the 30 + offers I received. I used to agree that we should be able to message buyers on top of our 10 offers, but after experiencing that I don’t think it’s such a good idea.

I do however agree that 10 offers isn’t a lot. Maybe as our levels increase we could be eligible for more offers each day? New sellers = 10 offers, Level 1 = 15 offers, Level 2 = 20 offers.

That might motivate people to work harder to reach levels. Just my thoughts.

• 5 weeks later...

I agree that fiverr should increase the amount of bids for seller level. 10 offers are not enough. I think for level 1 could be enlarge to 20 offers. level 2 with 30 deals and star level with 50 deals. That really motivate us to increase level. I hope the team fiverr consider these opinions.

Archived