What do you guys think of this gig?

I could come up with any unique bread related recipe (This would include cakes, breads, cookies, cupcakes and anything else bread related) depending on the person’s taste and allergies they may or may not have. I’m a pro at coming up with recipes for all types of food so for me this would be a piece of cake.

I actually like that idea. Have you considered making a gig where you will say:

Give me your favorite recipe and I will help you make a healthier alternative to it - remove allergens or specific to your diet

Reply to @abelg99: No I have not considered that, but I would bet I would be capable of something like that. It’s a good idea and I should give it a try. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Great idea, I definitely think a Gig like that would work. It’s unique and I think there is a need.

I actually like that idea. Have you considered making a gig where you will say:

Give me your favorite recipe and I will help you make a healthier alternative to it - remove allergens or specific to your diet

Reply to @abelg99: No I have not considered that, but I would bet I would be capable of something like that. It’s a good idea and I should give it a try. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Great idea, I definitely think a Gig like that would work. It’s unique and I think there is a need.