Fiverr Forum

What do you have for breakfast?

I have scrambled egg and coffee. Sometimes I eat the egg first, sometimes I drink the coffee first. Sometimes I only have coffee, sometimes I have both egg and coffee.

How about you?

8 Likes

Authentic Indian breakfast. Dosa :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I have some Maria´s cookie with coffee :smiley:

2 Likes

Yummy! I like any type of pancake :slight_smile:

3 Likes

omg omg pancake!! I want xD

4 Likes

Maria cookie is a legendary cookie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I like pancakes too😊 . Dosa is a super thin pancake with stuffings in it.
I am sure you will like it.

5 Likes

3 Eggs and Coffee :+1:

3 Likes

@sugamlife I´ve had it before. I was in India for a bit more than 10 years ago. Yes, it is delicious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Raw or cooked? :grin:

I heard some body builders eat raw egg, they can even have like 30 raw eggs a day.

2 Likes

Nice to hear that you have been here ! Would love to know about the experience. India can be too eccentric sometimes. Hope you had a nice trip.

1 Like

@sugamlife I was on the way to Nepal at that time and stopped by India. Yes, it was a very nice unforgetable experience :slight_smile: I have photos, but they are all printed out, not computer files coz it was before digital era. Indians are one of the friendliest peoples I have met. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pleased too hear it. Comeback soon a lot have revolutionised since then.

1 Like

@sugamlife I´m flying there by the end of August, to visit Rishikesh :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you want any assistance with almost anything your virtual guide is at your service. :innocent:

2 Likes

Okay :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

:open_mouth:
#Am I on Fiverr Forum?
:stuck_out_tongue:
I have nothing fixed - whatever She gives/cooks, I have. Don’t have a say, as such. But I love Dosa (Masala, Set, Onion, Ghee, Plain), Puri, Maggie, Pasta, Aalu Paratha, Dudh-Muri, Doi-Chire etc.

I loved English Breakfast when I used to have that in Germany and Goa.

I don’t like Idli and this Roti-Sabji, which I am having for last few days :frowning: Can someone pull me out of this situation, please?

##Good Morning!
:bulb:

3 Likes

@stdwares It´s good that you have different choices every morning :slight_smile:

Speaking of food and India, I made chicken curry a few days ago. It was not my first attempt. I love cooking and once in a while I make chicken curry. :yum:

6 Likes

LOOKS Delicious! Tell me you stay nearby @fitrigwrites4u - I’m coming :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes