What do you have to do to get your post noticed/or on the first page

normanw92

is there a trick to getting your gig on the first page? how did you get yours close to or on the first page?

is there a trick to getting your gig on the first page?

There are no guarantees that you will be on the front page of the search results. If you want to improve your chances of being seen there, be a great seller, who delivers work on time, and that earns positive reviews. You have to earn the right to your visibility within the search results. It isn’t going to happen just because you want to be on the first page. That’s not how Fiverr works.

how did you get yours close to or on the first page?

Great – successful – sellers usually rise to the top. Be a great, successful seller.

is there a trick to getting your gig on the first page?

There are no guarantees that you will be on the front page of the search results. If you want to improve your chances of being seen there, be a great seller, who delivers work on time, and that earns positive reviews. You have to earn the right to your visibility within the search results. It isn’t going to happen just because you want to be on the first page. That’s not how Fiverr works.

how did you get yours close to or on the first page?

Great – successful – sellers usually rise to the top. Be a great, successful seller.

I will do my best! thank you! im not trying to get there now but in the future i want to see myself on the first page maybe in a couple years. im just starting so i dont expect that now Thanks jonbass!

Archived