What do you know about Moroccan services?

ayoubcreator

can it is possible a buyer distinguish between sellers by country

Quite possible, as the fiverr system always shows the nationality just at the bottom of any id whether he is a seller or a buyer. But I believe its an unusual case. Sometimes buyers seek native sellers from specific countries for sophisticated jobs like translation or voiceover. Except those cases its not fair to discriminate on the basis of nationality unless the buyer possess that narrow mentality.Cause fiverr is a professional marketplace where work matters, nationality/race/gender/age/religion doesn’t.

Quite possible, as the fiverr system always shows the nationality just at the bottom of any id whether he is a seller or a buyer. But I believe its an unusual case. Sometimes buyers seek native sellers from specific countries for sophisticated jobs like translation or voiceover. Except those cases its not fair to discriminate on the basis of nationality unless the buyer possess that narrow mentality.Cause fiverr is a professional marketplace where work matters, nationality/race/gender/age/religion doesn’t.

This is what I needed, thank you ❤️

Archived