What do you tell the client when you Deliver an Order?

stefanyoshovski

Hi,
I have a plenty of Quick Replies and templates for all of my gigs. However I’d want to ask you, what do you write to a client, when you deliver an order?

I am aware that many of them don’t know that they should accept the delivery and I always remind them to do so, if they are satisfied. Sometimes happens that they don’t leave a feedback even if they are rwally happy with the work. The client for my last order even left me a tip but didn’t leave me a feedback. Of course I am not gonna write them stuff like: “hey, if you are satisifed, share your thoughts” and I simply thanked them for the tip.

What do you think about this?

I wouldn’t advise suggesting anything along the lines of trying to receive feedback since it could be flagged down by Fiverr.

However, I do try and encourage the buyer to come back whenever they may be ready with a new order if they enjoyed your product / service!

A repeat buyer is way easier to retain in comparison to trying to net new clients.

I wouldn’t advise suggesting anything along the lines of trying to receive feedback since it could be flagged down by Fiverr.

However, I do try and encourage the buyer to come back whenever they may be ready with a new order if they enjoyed your product / service!

A repeat buyer is way easier to retain in comparison to trying to net new clients.

I am not against Fiverr’s rules for writing to the client that I would like to know what he thinks about the final result. Also I don’t think you need to encourage them to choose your services again. If they liked the result and they liked the way you worked, they always come back. 1/3 of me earning is from returning byers.

Archived