Fiverr Community Forum

What do you think about face verification

How do you take this matter? Have you had a problem with this issue?

Where have you encountered facial recognition/face verification please?

I’ve had my mobile phone number verified - that’s it as far as I’m aware.

2 Likes

Please share more deets, I believe you meant :id: and not facial recog, otherwise, that would be silly for Fiverr to ask such a thing. @johirul_fzs I don’t like hearsay, did you receive a notification from Fiverr?

1 Like

If you search Google then you will know about this

No - I don’t need to search Google thanks - where have you encountered it on Fiverr please?

Or are you talking about it in a more general sense?

3 Likes

Sips :tea:

2 Likes

I think its the ultimate insult toward burns victims and fugly people.

3 Likes

You got me! :wink:

It’s also incredibly inaccurate, waste of time and money etc. etc.

2 Likes

Yup!

Obviously, OP is not willing to share more info. So, I included a nice video interlude for people to listen to, yanno while we wait!

@johirul_fzs I will not bug Mr. Google for the information. If you didn’t receive an official notif from Fiverr then what’s the point?

2 Likes

If you saw it on “google” it doesn’t mean it is true

2 Likes

yeah, at least, not necessarily! I am gonna believe it only if I hear it directly from Fiverr.

1 Like

This doesn’t sound like a “Fiverr Experience.” It sounds like a random question.

6 Likes

I love face recognition. It’s super helpful when I am busy and don’t have time writing my password.

It also allows me to login to certain apps which support FR as well.

I am referring to my Samsung Face Recognition login feature

I just did facial recognition in the mirror. Yep, I still have one.

4 Likes

The :iphone: iPhone X got this feature. One of the reasons why I haven’t upgraded.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.