Fiverr Forum

What do you think about my gig? (Any suggestion?)

Hi everyone, this is my first post on Fiverr Forum. I’m also kinda new on Fiverr! I just made a new gig… What do you think about it? Any suggestion?

http://fiverr.com/abipod/create-a-professional-hd-commercial-video-for-your-website-with-animation

Thanks in advance,

AbiPod.

hey @abipod!

Welcome to the forums!

I checked out your GIG and it looks really cool!

I would probably suggest that you add a low level music bed to the video. The silence kinda threw me off, as I was left waiting for something to kick in besides the few sound effects. I think a music bed will really get people into the gig!

Also, your GIG description is a little short. I not positive, but I believe the description text also helps in searches as far as having related content. I think this because I have had an error come up when creating my GIG descriptions for using particular words too many times. Why would they care if I wrote “jingle” in my description 100 times if it didn’t have any affect? It will also help to answer any preliminary questions a potential buyer might have.

Besides that, I think you will have much success with this GIG!

Many fiverrs!

m/

jive-a-five

Reply to @jive_a_five: Hey @jive_a_five , thank you very much! You are right about the music, I should absolutely add a low level music bed to the video. Also you are right about the description, I’ll explain the gig deeper. And thank you for letting me know that description text helps in searches!

Thank you very much for you suggestions and your kind words, I really appreciate it!

And I wish you good luck with your awesome gigs!

Best Regards,

AbiPod.

hey @abipod!

Welcome to the forums!

I checked out your GIG and it looks really cool!

I would probably suggest that you add a low level music bed to the video. The silence kinda threw me off, as I was left waiting for something to kick in besides the few sound effects. I think a music bed will really get people into the gig!

Also, your GIG description is a little short. I not positive, but I believe the description text also helps in searches as far as having related content. I think this because I have had an error come up when creating my GIG descriptions for using particular words too many times. Why would they care if I wrote “jingle” in my description 100 times if it didn’t have any affect? It will also help to answer any preliminary questions a potential buyer might have.

Besides that, I think you will have much success with this GIG!

Many fiverrs!

m/

jive-a-five

Reply to @jive_a_five: Hey @jive_a_five , thank you very much! You are right about the music, I should absolutely add a low level music bed to the video. Also you are right about the description, I’ll explain the gig deeper. And thank you for letting me know that description text helps in searches!

Thank you very much for you suggestions and your kind words, I really appreciate it!

And I wish you good luck with your awesome gigs!

Best Regards,

AbiPod.