Fiverr Forum

What do you think about my new gig? Banner Design?

Hello guys, I created a new gig about banner design and I would love to hear what you will say about it.

I’m looking for some feedbacks!

Here is the link: http://fiverr.com/hasanoben/make-you-a-cool-banner-as-you-describe

Thank you

To be honest, I think the Title could be better. It’s not bad… but it could be more “catching”.

A lot of people need banners and have no time to make one themselves, or do not know how. So, the gig itself is good. However, I cannot comment on how good your banners are i.e. if they look professional or not… as I have not seen your work. Perhaps a photo of a sample banner you put together would be beneficial to your gig? Just so people can see how your banners look, and decide if that is what they’re looking for.

Also, you should add a video of some sort to your gig, as they generally increase the chance of sales as well as put your gig in the “Haz Video” section of the Fiverr search.

Personally, I would change description as well. Make it all about the details of your gig and what buyers will be getting, and try to “sell” your gig to potential customers.

Tags are not too bad, but I would definitely add some more. Try to think of things that people will enter in the search when looking for a banner.

Sorry if this sounds too critical… just trying to help with some tips and give my opinion.

Happy Fiverring!

No actually it does not sound too critical…

I appreciate your comment and i will try to fix it as soon as possible.

I really want to thank you for taking your time to comment.

No problem!