What do you think of fiverr's 6 second youtube ad?

misscrystal

poll  

116 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I love it
    • I like it
    • I’m not sure
    • I don’t like it
    • I’m not sure what it means

• I love it
  • I like it
  • I’m not sure
  • I don’t like it
  • I’m not sure what it means

0voters

My opinion is that it’s growing on me. I am starting to think that it’s attention grabbing, and it also shows an office, so that directs people to think in terms of fiverr being an alternative to an office, which is not bad for only 6 seconds.

I put “I love it”. After seeing it a few times I totally get it.

Not sure if this is exactly what they meant by this ad . But from my own way of thinking, I think the ad is dedicated to buyers who should use online freelancing platforms like Fiverr to get their stuff done instead of offline local businesses which hunt you for your 💰?

If that’s the deal, I love how they expressed it in a 6 seconds video.

Guest offlinehelpers

Is it to do with pitching on the TV programme ‘Shark Tank’? I think it’s called that in the US? It’s called ‘Dragon’s Den’ here.

Is it to do with pitching on the TV programme ‘Shark Tank’? I think it’s called that in the US? It’s called ‘Dragon’s Den’ here.

You’re right! I watch shark tank!

Good show :ok_hand:t4:

That’s a good analogy. So many business situations are like that. You have to convince some intimidating people to take a chance on something you’re selling.

Not sure if this is exactly what they meant by this ad . But from my own way of thinking, I think the ad is dedicated to buyers who should use online freelancing platforms like Fiverr to get their stuff done instead of offline local businesses which hunt you for your 💰?

If that’s the deal, I love how they expressed it in a 6 seconds video.

Alternatively, they’re saying be prepared to get eaten alive, survival of the fittest kinda thang! 😃

Those sharks will chew you up and spit you out so that, while they end up buying from you, they are only paying 30% of what you thought you would get.

One lawyer actually had the nerve to tell me he would buy an ad I was proposing to him if I gave him part of my commission.

…But what if I drink a vinegar/garlic 🥤 or something will the sharks still want a taste?

The tagline says “never pitch to these guys”.

@jonbaas be honest, did you come up with this tagline? If no, do you approve since you’re a brand man? 😛

The tagline says “never pitch to these guys”.

@jonbaas be honest, did you come up with this tagline? If no, do you approve since you’re a brand man? 😛

Alas, no. But it’s a good tagline for that video. 😉

Archived