What do you think of now seeing a buyers timezone / time of day?

creativeman

If you’ve sent a message recently you will have seen this BRAND NEW feature where you can see the timezone etc in your inbox when messaging people.

Do you find it helpful?

What do you think could be better about it?

I’ve found a fault so added it here to bugs:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

The brand new feature of seeing a persons timezone has a bug

The brand new feature of seeing a persons timezone has a bug. It has resulted in the messaging box become only a 3 lines high which is really impractical. Please extend it to at least 7-10 lines of visible white space. Also as a secondary measure...

Let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards,
Murray / Creativeman

1. the local time only displays when the buyer is offline - it should display even if online!

2. is the local time truly local? because some countries have multiple timezones, yet Fiverr displays the buyer country in general

3. the message box got smaller, but it resizes automatically on longer messages - I think it should get at least 2 more extra lines, but I do understand the design decision…

4. any way to include buyer’s current weather conditions? just kidding, but you know what I’m trying to say with this 😉

Surely you don’t mean this incredibly useful feature that has been offline for a couple of months and gets mentioned to any Fiverr staff member on forum duty?

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z443/Emma_Rawson/well_zpsfpaskokj.png

It is 23.33 here, just in case you were wondering. Well, a bit later than that because I’m going to go and find the image to paste in just above here so, hmm, maybe a 5m leeway? I know, it’s urgent and you need to know that it is slightly overcast as well as nearly midnight where I am. Luckily I’m not Cindarella and I don’t give a ****.

23.36. Damn I fast.

I dont think its meant to be a weather update cos it always sunny in p̶h̶i̶l̶a̶d̶e̶l̶p̶h̶i̶a̶ Fiverr.
I think its just meant to be daytime/ evening/night time update. We should also be aware if there is a full moon in the buyers area, just in case.

• 4 years later...

time.png.779914db14f7bfedd1ea98428ca9ea31.png this is my usa client’s time zone . I am in GMT +6 ,AND MY time here is 13:32 , so in usa(washington) it should be 2:32 AM , Its strange the location of client is showing is usa and GMT is +2,which is of middle east countries.Is it like the client moved to middle east,or someone from middle east registered as usa client?or its a bug from fiverr

Archived