Fiverr Forum

What do you think of this?

So I just started to offer a album cover gig. My first order I never received feedback or anything at all for that matter so I wanted to see what you guys think of it.

The buyer asked for a old / torn paper effect.

2nd picture is the original

Im not familiar with album cover techniques, but I think it looks good :slight_smile:

Looks good, but I just had @princemaxx design my CD cover. Keep adding the samples. That’s the key.

I like it :slight_smile: The font size could’ve been a bit larger for the name to be more eminent, but good job :smiley:

Looks good! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Im not familiar with album cover techniques, but I think it looks good :slight_smile:

Looks good, but I just had @princemaxx design my CD cover. Keep adding the samples. That’s the key.

I like it :slight_smile: The font size could’ve been a bit larger for the name to be more eminent, but good job :smiley: