What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

Look, this is my 4th day in a row having white bread with Hershey’s syrup and a glass of Fanta for breakfast so I really need some new low effort breakfast ideas or just share what you usually have for breakfast.

One hard boiled egg and a small amount of steamed spinach. Once a week a piece of toast with it. No butter ever. I’m trying to get used to putting a small dab of olive oil on the toast. And a cup of non fat milk.

I like to vary things a bit. Cheerios and Life are my go-to cereal because they both contain oatmeal and oatmeal helps to reduce cholesterol. :wink: I also love whole grain toast with peanut or almond butter, banana :banana: slices and a drizzle of honey :honeybee:. You could make chocolate milk with your Hershey’s Syrup and put it in the blender with a frozen banana or two and blend it all up for a winning smoothie. This works well with any favorite frozen fruit :strawberry: :peach: :mango: and milk. I believe any of these options are healthier than what is currently on your menu! :plate_with_cutlery: :blush:

I usually have whole-grain bread with butter and jelly, or peanut butter. Never had bread with all 3 of them together.

If not bread, I have Muesli or some other cereal like froot-loops/choco krispies with a bowl of milk :slight_smile:

On other weekdays, I might just have an omelette/poached eggs and some fruit.

:arrow_up: This is what I usually have when I go to uni.

Sometimes, I might even end up eating left-over pizza from the previous night and down it with a nice bottle of beer #unilife (thankfully, this happens only once in a blue moon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ).

But, otherwise, when I have a little more time (weekends), I might make myself pancakes or french-toast :slight_smile: with a little butter and maple syrup on the side :smiley:

Yes ! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ! :slight_smile: :+1:
I have Protein Shake and conflex

@misscrystal @vickiespencer Great advice but do you have something in mind that would take a little less effort?

1 12min boiled egg &
1 black coffee with 0.5 teaspoon MCT oil

Hi,i generally takes good sleep in the breakfast time.

Unfortunately, my body doesn’t bode well with coffee or energy drinks. They just make my heart beat crazy fast making it impossible to focus on anything

Let’s see…

Coffee. This is a must.
Sometimes yogurt and fruits.
I also nibble on carrot sticks.
Every now and then I’ll have scones. :slight_smile:

Black coffee gives me a belly ache. I must drink it sparingly.:roll_eyes:

I love making Sourdough bread.

My usual breakfast would be two slice of sourdough bread with homemade peanut butter, with a cup of Nespresso, what’s else? :rofl:

I like Inka with brown sugar! :yum:

I usually have a Chocolate banana with peanut butter shake using almond milk.

In Pakistan most of the people take in breakfast andha and parathaparatha
I also take this in breakfast :slight_smile: with tea

My father takes banana or mango shake.

@ssj1236 - I know what you mean about “low effort”.

My breakfast: 1/4 cup nut milk, 1/4 cup coconut milk, tablespoon nut butter, scoop of supergreen powder, cup frozen berries. Whizz it all up in a blender. Eat with a spoon.

It’s basically ice cream for breakfast … and keeps you going all day.

I’m starting to realize that my definition of low effort compared to everyone else is somewhat different.

I guess compared to drizzling Hersheys syrup over bread every one else’s suggetions take a bit more time. You need a cook! :wink:

you could take yogurt or milk this will only take 5 minutes to eat or drink:)