What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

ssj1236

I like to vary things a bit. Cheerios and Life are my go-to cereal because they both contain oatmeal and oatmeal helps to reduce cholesterol. 😉. You could make chocolate milk with your Hershey’s Syrup and put it in the blender with a frozen banana or two and blend it all up for a winning smoothie. This works well with any favorite frozen fruit 🍓

I usually have whole-grain bread with butter and jelly, or peanut butter. Never had bread with all 3 of them together.

If not bread, I have Muesli or some other cereal like froot-loops/choco krispies with a bowl of milk 🙂

On other weekdays, I might just have an omelette/poached eggs and some fruit.

⬆️ This is what I usually have when I go to uni.

Sometimes, I might even end up eating left-over pizza from the previous night and down it with a nice bottle of beer #unilife (thankfully, this happens only once in a blue moon 😜 ).

But, otherwise, when I have a little more time (weekends), I might make myself pancakes or french-toast 🙂 with a little butter and maple syrup on the side :smiley:

black coffee

Unfortunately, my body doesn’t bode well with coffee or energy drinks. They just make my heart beat crazy fast making it impossible to focus on anything

Unfortunately, my body doesn’t bode well with coffee or energy drinks. They just make my heart beat crazy fast making it impossible to focus on anything

Black coffee gives me a belly ache. I must drink it sparingly.:roll_eyes:

I love making Sourdough bread.
instagram.com

[Album] Chris Chua

36930212_1916944331661956_3984678719435309056_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com
7 Likes, 1 Comments - Chris Chua (@chrischua83) on Instagram: “Finally I get it how to baked with good #ovenspring of #sourdough in my new #toshiba…”

My usual breakfast would be two slice of sourdough bread with homemade peanut butter, with a cup of Nespresso, what’s else? :rofl:

36930212_1916944331661956_3984678719435309056_n.thumb.jpg.86fc8be33fabfc2096f66363bc54bc8a.jpg

I love making Sourdough bread.

instagram.com

[Album] Chris Chua

36930212_1916944331661956_3984678719435309056_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com
7 Likes, 1 Comments - Chris Chua (@chrischua83) on Instagram: “Finally I get it how to baked with good #ovenspring of #sourdough in my new #toshiba…”

My usual breakfast would be two slice of sourdough bread with homemade peanut butter, with a cup of Nespresso, what’s else? :rofl:

with a cup of Nespresso, what’s else? :rofl:

I like Inka with brown sugar! 😋

I’m starting to realize that my definition of low effort compared to everyone else is somewhat different.

I’m starting to realize that my definition of low effort compared to everyone else is somewhat different.

I guess compared to drizzling Hersheys syrup over bread every one else’s suggetions take a bit more time. You need a cook! 😉

I guess compared to drizzling Hersheys syrup over bread every one else’s suggetions take a bit more time. You need a cook! 😉

drizzling Hersheys syrup over bread

…who said anything about drizzling? It’s more of a one step at a time process if you get what I mean.

Cut up a banana or an apple and dip it into peanut butter. (2 minute prep time).

Skip the bread and just roll up some turkey and cheese/salami and cheese/ham and cheese.

Archived