Fiverr Forum

What do you want buyers?

everyone of us now that there had always been a marketing trend what majority of you want now on fiverr as it will help you to get more options and sellers more chances.

sa_designer said: everyone of us now that there had always been a marketing trend what majority of you want now on fiverr as it will help you to get more options and sellers more chances.

What? :-??

Reply to @rinchan86: i mean which is the major selling thing on fiverr these days?

Reply to @kjblynx: =)) =)) =))

Reply to @kjblynx: no actually let me give you an example like i am a graphic designer but i have only made gigs for logo designing but these are only related to graphics we can do a lot of more stuff like i just visited your gigs(nice gigs by the way) but that’s not just your limit you can do a lot of more stuff can’t you…I was just asking everyone’s opinion about this thing may be someone will write something and an idea will click your head that you can also do that!!! this is what i am saying…

The big hits lately seem to be logo design, fb design, and children’s books illustrations (Christmas is coming)…

Reply to @kjblynx: hopefully you’ll have that idea soon but still the gigs you have now are awesome…

Video Testimonials always do well