What do you want for Hanukkah/Christmas this year?

Hanukkah starts Saturday and Christmas well it started about 3 months ago. So my question is what do you want for a gift?

I would like to be promoted to a TRS, that would complete my year with FIVERR and give me the extra energy to keep climibing family trees for a LOOOONNNGGG time (well I will anyhow its in my blood)

So everyone who is reading this and from the United States, start your family tree w/ ME! Mamma needs a new home in 2013 :o)

Every seller on Fiverr (except those who already a TRS) would want a TRS on top of their list!

Reply to @caiterz: I wish you good health, caiterz :slight_smile:

@tn5rr2012 I’d love to purchase your gig, but I’m not from the US :frowning: I’m really curious about my ancestry

Apart from world peace and ‘the doctors finally figuring out whats wrong with me’…

I would loooove another bookshelf ^^;

I hate stacking books horizontally and vertically and anywhere they’d fit. :confused:

Reply to @thefacebookgeek: AMEN!

Im getting a new external harddrive for xmas

Apart from world peace and ‘the doctors finally figuring out whats wrong with me’…

I hate stacking books horizontally and vertically and anywhere they’d fit. :confused:

I agree OBG

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

NOOOO No more sweet potatoes, food coma, hard to think and focus. I think I will zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz