What Does a New Seller Need to Do to Get His first Order?

greaterpreneur

Hi guys, I’m a new seller with so much passion and enthusiasm to make impact on Fiverr, but I need to know what must be done to get my first order. This is because, I believe your first order set the pace for your unending orders if you can create that first impression with your buyer by giving them a WOW experience.

Please I need and experience seller in this forum to put me through on what to do to get my first order and I shall do and return to share my testimony here so other new sellers can learn from me and start killing it.

Hi guys, I’m a new seller with so much passion and enthusiasm to make impact on Fiverr, but I need to know what must be done to get my first order. This is because, I believe your first order set the pace for your unending orders if you can create that first impression with your buyer by giving them a WOW experience.

Please I need and experience seller in this forum to put me through on what to do to get my first order and I shall do and return to share my testimony here so other new sellers can learn from me and start killing it.

I need to know what must be done to get my first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived