What does impressions mean on fiverr?

workoutloverss

Search for whatever question u have before creating your post the answer is already on the forum:wink:

I am new here, and in the time I have seen that question come up multiple times. However, I read the little pop up that appears when you attempt to post a new question on the forum. It directed me to search to see if the question had been asked before. That way I did not clutter the forum with a question that had already been asked and answered. I know this answer is there because I just searched for what impressions were this week . . . again. I keep forgetting.

I am new here, and in the time I have seen that question come up multiple times. However, I read the little pop up that appears when you attempt to post a new question on the forum. It directed me to search to see if the question had been asked before. That way I did not clutter the forum with a question that had already been asked and answered. I know this answer is there because I just searched for what impressions were this week . . . again. I keep forgetting.

Am also new here and I got to know some things about fiverr just by reading posts In the forum:wink:

Archived