What does it mean? O_O Why?

aycebe

Hi guys!

Do you think it is normal to be contacted for the first time for a project, to respond and then to see the person disappear?

And today I have a second chat, from another people, I see the message and I find this

Fiverr| Only visible to you

People can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.

Say hello to people ! Tell them everything they need to know about your project.

I went to see the other chat, the first one received from another person, and there is the same message…

Why?? 😶

And what happen if I have answered them? 😥

Nothing will happen, don’t worry 😉

// Actually to answer this question better, they will probably send you a link with their job offer. For me it was often something like “Im from China, but I need account from US as they are making more sales. I will pay you 500$ if you create account for me on Fiverr”

Don’t accept their offer though, they will scam you

Nothing will happen, don’t worry 😉

// Actually to answer this question better, they will probably send you a link with their job offer. For me it was often something like “Im from China, but I need account from US as they are making more sales. I will pay you 500$ if you create account for me on Fiverr”

Don’t accept their offer though, they will scam you

Ah okok, I never will clic on a strange link send by them in this way :roll_eyes: but it’s so sad ahhahah

I thought had really arrived the first request 😅

Ah okok, I never will clic on a strange link send by them in this way :roll_eyes: but it’s so sad ahhahah

I thought had really arrived the first request 😅

Yeah I remember my first inquries and how dissapointed I was when found out it were scams. They will stop messaging you after you got few reviews.

Archived