Fiverr Community Forum

What does meaning?

What is the meaning of the bottom part of the buyer’s request?

“Additional extras (optional)”

&

Does this mean that the buyer must provide the budget provided? Or is it the lowest price we can offer?

“Total Offer amount US$5 - US$5,000”

2 Likes

Hey, for the “Additional extras” It allows you to add some extra service to the request you’re sending to the buyer for exemple fast delivery, for the “Total Offer amount” is the cost of your service you have to choose a price between “US$5 - US$5,000” depending on the price of your gig !

1 Like

@chaker041
Additional extras come only with source file, high resolution and commercial use. My gig’s three packages have in all of them. I’ll include it all here. Is it Okey?

In the extras you have to include only the services that the buyer have to add extra money to have them, it means that the services already included in your the three packages doesn’t count as extras, I hope this is clear enough

1 Like

@chaker041
Thank you! Anyway, (Total Offer 5 - 5,000) The lowest price of my three packages is US $ 5. Do I have to provide that minimum for all Buyer Request? Or should they select the value they have entered?

1 Like

Actually It’s not for the buyer to select the value, you have to provide the price of the package you’re offering to that buyer, for your case either you have to put 5$, 20$ or 30, depends on the package you’re offering to the buyer, you shouldn’t put the same thing on all your requests !

This may be helpful to you: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/submitting-offers-to-buyer-requests

@chaker041 & @lloydsolutions
Thank you very much indeed. This is a big help … No more words to thank you. I wish both of you, success and success! :innocent::+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes