Fiverr Forum

What does "Orders in queue" means actually?

I have seen many super seller gigs on fiverr and i see words “orders in queue” in the side panel. I know it means to show the number of orders seller have to do already. But I am wandering that does the seller have to deliver all orders in the same time? Let suppose if a seller has 2 days normal delivery time and 300 orders in queue, Will he has to deliver all 300 orders within 2 days? Or its like the 2nd order timer will start when he has delivered 1st one and the 3rd order timer would start when he has delivered 2nd one and so on?

mariarajput786 said: Or its like the 2nd order timer will start when he has delivered 1st one and the 3rd order timer would start when he has delivered 2nd one and so on?

No. Sellers choose in their gig description how many days they need to deliver a basic gig and each extra, and they have to follow that, regardless of how many orders they have.
So, sellers have to take into account how many sales they usually make, to choose an appropriate deadline. If you as a seller suddenly begin to get more orders that before, you can edit your gig description and change the deadline to accommodate the new situation, and it’ll apply to the sales made from that moment on.

When sellers have 300 orders and a short deadline, I assume they’re a team and not an individual.

Also, keep in mind that orders remain in “orders in queue” until the order is marked as completed. So, for example, if I deliver an order today, and the buyer doesn’t mark it as complete, it will stay for three days added to “orders in queue”, even though it has been done and delivered.

Hi belengarcia,
It was a kinda new information for me. Thank you :x

no one have answered??

When a client orders directly without receiving a custom offer then yes all those gigs will have to be delivered within the advertised delivery time. However, some of those orders might have received a custom offer with a longer delivery date.

Most of these gigs that have hundreds of orders in queue have multiple people working as a team.