Fiverr Forum

What does "RESPONSIVENESS"? and Why is it N/A?

Hello

On “Analytics Sales”, There are a bar under the name of “RESPONSIVENESS”. I know it is “The time it takes you to respond to new buyer inquiries”.

I’m on Fiverr since 26 days. I made 14 sales on Gig “I will convert your website into ANDROID app and publish it on Google Play for $ 5” with a POSITIVE RATING “100%”. I have always respected the delivery. But the bar is still stuck at the same level. I wonder why?

2 Likes

Are you sure you’re responding to the personal messages that people give you, not just the gig orders? If you’re doing so and it still hasn’t updated it, you might want to contact the support team and tell them your problem.

Reply to @zefiro: Yes, I respond to offers and also to messages. Bar “RESPONSIVENESS” is always at the same stage.

1 Like

Reply to @kjblynx: Is everyone on the same bar on the same level with reference N/A ?

1 Like

Reply to @kjblynx: Thank you for your patience. I want to know why I have this bar that is blocked and does not move. And why it is marked N/A. Since I started on Fiverr for 26 days, I don’t ignored any message and I delivered before the time my orders.

Reply to @kjblynx: Thank you for the advice. I just contact support. I received many messages and I answered them all. I will put it answer the “support” once I get it.

As promised, here is the response of the :

“The ‘responsiveness’ does not refer to your order deliveries but to you response time to fiverr messages.

Once you complete a month on fiverr the N/A should show your average response time.” :)>-

Hey @hbconsultant

It takes the month average to calculate responsiveness - you’ve only been on 26 days… just wait till the month starts over - Feb. You should have an updated percentage by then :slight_smile:

YouRAwesome!

~ Sam

Reply to @yourawesome: thank you. I am reassured. I thought it was a problem with my account. fortunately this is not the case.

Best Regards

Hbconsultant

Thank you everyone for your answers. It’s put my mind at rest. I too have n/a marked against my responsiveness and I know I’ve been replying as quickly as possible, as I’m ‘hooked on’ this fantastic site and all the opportunities it presents to people. I wish you all a prosperous year here on fiverr.com :slight_smile:

Reply to @seodummy: happy new year full of success and good luck

i have a same problem

thank you very much :grinning:

For me this looks like a bug on their end or an example of a BAD UX. N/A doesn’t make any sense, nor make clear indication to users why it’s label as is. They should’ve just added some tool tip or popover why it’s N/A. Now I don’t know what to do anymore with fiverr, makes me feel like its bugged and makes me want to just migrate to another website.

Thank you for the information