Fiverr Forum

What Does the heart mean on my profile with the number next to it?

Does it mean FAVORITE? My number keeps increasing but my sales aren’t really increasing as much as that number. Did I do something to make that number increase?

The heart is specific to each gig. It’s the number of people who have added your gig to their collections. It doesn’t have any weighting, it’s just a feature and has nothing to do with sales. Sometimes I have people heart before they order as a bookmark and then remove it once they have, others use it just because they like to save gigs they find appealing in one place. Think of it as a ‘like’ button.

Ohhh! Thank you so much! I searched this forum for the answer because I didn’t want to seem ignorant, which I am. I just started selling here and I enjoy it!

Reply to @teerika: I know how you feel, in a way even the longest running sellers on here do because the structure of the site keeps changing and new features keep being added. When I first came to the forum all I did was ask what I knew would be seen as stupid questions… I didn’t see that there was a sort by date option in search. Hahaha! But that’s partly what the forum is for.

I’m happy you’re enjoying yourself here. There’s a lot to love, there’s also a lot to gripe on about, but if you’re like me you’ll hang in because the pros are still worth fighting through the cons.

Now to go browse gig and have a heart spree :x