What Does The Option for Multiple Gigs Mean?

teerika

I don’t even see it as an option when I set up my gigs to be sold. I sell marketing ideas. Does that mean that someone can come and buy more than one idea at a time? But I added an extra marketing idea as one of my extras and put a limit on them because my brain would be fried with thinking of a bunch of different ideas for the same product all at once. Can you help me understand what this is? thanks!

Reply to @kjblynx: Oh so I shouldn’t use my extras to offer multiples then? My first extra is double this idea. But I priced it higher than $5 because it’s tougher to come up with a second marketing idea than it is to come up with the first one.

Reply to @teerika: There’s nothing wrong with that, teerika - it all depends on the service you’re offering. If you think that the “second idea” is worth more than the first because it takes more work, you should definitely make it an extra worth a higher price, like you have right now.

See, it’s the same with videos. Short 60-100 word videos are very easy to design and create. But as the script becomes longer, it becomes harder (takes more time) to design a video that “wows people” until the very end.

So I have my first 30 seconds priced at $5 but additional minutes cost double or more!

When I first started I offered very basic content writing and research work. It doesn’t take too long to get to Level 2 seller and when you do, that’s when you should start focusing on extras. Otherwise it just gets to be a hassle when you get a random big buyer come in wanting to order like. 30 $5 orders or something in regards to that. It’s best to wait. (More in response to the response above than to your discussion directly, obviously. haha)

Archived