What does your screen name mean?

cardellio64

I’ve finally got an order after 3 months, this is big news, so I decided to go back to the forums.

Today’s topic: What does your screen name mean?

Mine is “cardellio”, which is my last name but wrong. My college cross country coach used to call me that, I don’t know if it was intentional or a nickname. Either way, most people on my team called me that, and here I am. Also the 64 has no meaning but I use to love Mario Kart 64 back in the day so maybe I thought of it subconsciously when creating this username.

my last name is too long to fit anywhere

Is your last name “Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff” by any chance? :thinking: (it’s the longest name apparently)

Is your last name “Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff” by any chance?

My mother’s maiden name is Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff! She married a Vannieuwenhovenschneckenburger.

Is your last name “Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff” by any chance?

My mother’s maiden name is Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff! She married a Vannieuwenhovenschneckenburger.

👀

😵

Explainicks means!

Explaining Robots!

Its 2017 the robotic century 😂

Explainicks means!

Explaining Robots!

Hmm. I just don’t see the connection between the “-icks” part of your name, and “robots”. But it is you user name, so yay for some sort of meaning! 😄

They way I keep it!

If we go like that #baas in India means Bad odour but i Can’t say you kept your username while thinking of it!

Jokes apart!

Explainicks is a Robitic feel not a deep meaning

If we go like that #baas in India means Bad odour but i Can’t say you kept your username while thinking of it!

Jokes apart!

I can find no references whatsoever to “Baas” meaning bad odor in India. “Baas” is German… it means “boss”. Perhaps a similar word, with a different spelling means “odor”, but “Baas” does not. I would like to ask you kindly to not stoop to insults in an attempt to be funny.

Explainicks means!

Explaining Robots!

Hmm. I just don’t see the connection between the “-icks” part of your name, and “robots”. But it is you user name, so yay for some sort of meaning! 😄

Could be a form of slang or he’s a fan of Dr Robotnik.

Archived