What features do YOU think Fiverr should add or bring back?

musiclover

My suggestions:

I would love it if Fiverr would consider instant payments for trusted and long-term sellers kind of like how eBay does it. For instance, if a seller makes a certain amount of sales or been an active seller for a certain period of time, instant payments should be a perk. I understand why it takes 14 days, but I think if a buyer is satisfied with their order and marks the order complete by leaving a positive feedback, then funds should be immediately released. If a person gets a negative review, then the payments may have to wait up to 21 days.

I would like for Fiverr to bring back the ability to see when someone has seen/read your message.

I’d like to see if a buyer has read/seen my message, I’m nosy

Hmmm, block feature to prevent a certain buyer from messaging you or buying your gigs again

Blocking a buyer from messaging you is a thing now. When you flag a user a pop up appears asking you if you want to block.

Works like a charm! 🙂

I think each time a gig gets 10 5 star reviews within a week that gig should get 24 hours on the first row of the search.

I think each time a gig gets 10 5 star reviews within a week that gig should get 24 hours on the first row of the search.

No, that will make people divide jobs that are bigger, and people would give discounts to customers if they were willing to place 5 orders instead of one.

No, that will make people divide jobs that are bigger, and people would give discounts to customers if they were willing to place 5 orders instead of one.

Then I think there should be a reward of some kind for sellers who are doing exceptionally well consistently, such as being on the top row once a week.

Then I think there should be a reward of some kind for sellers who are doing exceptionally well consistently, such as being on the top row once a week.

Yes, that’s a better idea. Maybe even that you get it as a sort of joker, so you can use it as a booster when you’re not too busy.

This one is more for the app, rather than anything else, but the addition of a consistent timer for orders would be nice. If I know I’ve got orders, I like knowing exactly how much time I’ve got to complete them and send them off. When you’re on the site it’s perfect, but on the Fiverr app itself it has no such thing - that I’m aware of anyways.

The best you’ll get is a very general “this order is due today” or whatever else, which isn’t all that helpful in the long run. It’s a very small thing, but it’s one of the very few features I’ve been hoping for for quite some time now; but alas to no avail so far!

This one is more for the app, rather than anything else, but the addition of a consistent timer for orders would be nice. If I know I’ve got orders, I like knowing exactly how much time I’ve got to complete them and send them off. When you’re on the site it’s perfect, but on the Fiverr app itself it has no such thing - that I’m aware of anyways.

The best you’ll get is a very general “this order is due today” or whatever else, which isn’t all that helpful in the long run. It’s a very small thing, but it’s one of the very few features I’ve been hoping for for quite some time now; but alas to no avail so far!

There is a timer on the app.

@psychicbunny some of the buyers who are constantly asking about how its going every 5 minutes yet the delivery date is in 3 days, will also see you have read there messages. I would like that.

The pay thing would be great. Mayb even a week. Two weeks is too much.

There is a timer on the app.

@psychicbunny some of the buyers who are constantly asking about how its going every 5 minutes yet the delivery date is in 3 days, will also see you have read there messages. I would like that.

The pay thing would be great. Mayb even a week. Two weeks is too much.

some of the buyers who are constantly asking about how its going every 5 minutes yet the delivery date is in 3 days

Lmao when I get a buyer who asks me when their order is ready anytime before the end date I automatically cancel their order.

What I want is not a feature but more of a process improvement. When the order gets marked as complete automatically after 3 days, the buyer should not be able to provide a review without opening the order again. It might so happen that there are revisions left but just because the order got marked as complete, the buyer might think that order is complete and he did not get what he wanted and give a negative feedback. In such a case, I think, there should be an option to open the order again if the seller is willing to revise the delivery. While I have never faced this, but I always dread that some day some seller might leave a negative feedback just because the order got marked as complete without he being fully satisfied with the delivery.

What I want is not a feature but more of a process improvement. When the order gets marked as complete automatically after 3 days, the buyer should not be able to provide a review without opening the order again. It might so happen that there are revisions left but just because the order got marked as complete, the buyer might think that order is complete and he did not get what he wanted and give a negative feedback. In such a case, I think, there should be an option to open the order again if the seller is willing to revise the delivery. While I have never faced this, but I always dread that some day some seller might leave a negative feedback just because the order got marked as complete without he being fully satisfied with the delivery.

But that might mean that it takes before you get your money if you have a buyer that is slow to respond.

Imagine a buyer coming back after 10 days (it happens), and then he asks for a revision. It takes a couple of days before he accepts that revision and you need to wait one month for your money. I am not sure what kind of e-mail the buyer gets when the order is automatically completed, but otherwise I’d suggest you write a message along the lines of: the order was automatically completed, however, should you have any questions/further wishes for improvement let me know and I am happy to help.

But that might mean that it takes before you get your money if you have a buyer that is slow to respond.

Imagine a buyer coming back after 10 days (it happens), and then he asks for a revision. It takes a couple of days before he accepts that revision and you need to wait one month for your money. I am not sure what kind of e-mail the buyer gets when the order is automatically completed, but otherwise I’d suggest you write a message along the lines of: the order was automatically completed, however, should you have any questions/further wishes for improvement let me know and I am happy to help.

Yes, I always do that. I also give them a heads-up one day before. As I said, I have never faced this, but I’m sure someone must have gone through this. As for the delay in getting the money, I think you are right. To protect the seller, there should be a time frame in which the order can be opened again.

I’d like to see if a buyer has read/seen my message, I’m nosy

Hmmm, block feature to prevent a certain buyer from messaging you or buying your gigs again

Yes, the ability to stop an abusive/scam user from buying gigs would be excellent. The way it is now, they can order again and again and the cancellations count against us. Unfair on both counts.

Archived