What Fictional Place . . . πŸ‘Έ 🀴 🏰 🎎 🏯

vickiespencer

Not fictional, real. I would like to visit the Himalayas and spend at least a few months there, going from mountain to mountain. Maybe Ladakh. That’s as close to heaven as it can get.

Beautiful! so you do not have a fictional place you want to go? I am wondering Writer, I know you read a lot. Is it all nonfiction? My youngest son hiked to the base camp of Mount Everest. It was quite an adventure for him.

Beautiful! so you do not have a fictional place you want to go? I am wondering Writer, I know you read a lot. Is it all nonfiction? My youngest son hiked to the base camp of Mount Everest. It was quite an adventure for him.

No, I tend to avoid fiction. Read a lot of novels as a kid, teen and young adult, and then realized, what’s the point - it’s just fiction. But I like thought-provoking novels such as Ayn Rand’s 2 big books. Also like George Orwell’s books.

Gotham

You know, the forum does remind me of Gotham sometimes.

Every day a new crazy person shows up and seems like they want to take over the place.

fa7d8cb2a44b51b00e2a56a7e32d3077316c4d77.gif

Every day a new crazy person shows up and seems like they want to take over the place.

But they soon learn that the crazies already here have a lock on it.

Archived