What Fiverr has done for me

alwayssoul17

I wanted to share briefly how I feel since joining fiverr and selling on fiverr about 5 months ago in case anyone else is new.
My background is in music and I am a Singer Songwriter, music coach and voice over professional (specialized in singing) . The last part I didn’t know fully about myself until I decided to dedicate some true effort on fiverr and the customers and clients that are served. I had done projects before fiverr but things truly have opened up more since joining here.
I’m still considered quite new but have done a lot of voice work on here already and am greatful to Fiverr for the connections I’ve made so far with the fiverr community of buyers and sellers.

I truly have found another strong passion and always get excited to see how my clients react when they receive the projects.

I am just now on the verge of hitting level 2. My biggest advice to anyone getting started is to first have patience especially with your customers, listen to what they really need, enjoy the process and keep the stress away. Also… Do the work you love to do! This platform has given me the opportunity to learn even more about my own skills,

Nice to meet everyone,

Joe (Alwayssoul17)

Archived