Fiverr Forum

What Fiverr Pro means to buyers, a Pro seller's perspective (Fiverr blog article)

The Fiverr blog and content team recently commissioned me to write a blog post on what Fiverr Pro is and the benefits it can offer to buyers. The post was published today and covers the service from a buyer’s perspective. Among other things the article covers:

• The reasons people hire freelancers.
  • Why Fiverr Pro and the standard marketplace can exist side-by-side.
  • The importance of trust and value for the Fiverr Pro service.
  • Why Fiverr Pro means going beyond “doing the work.”

I hope the article also gives insight into the things sellers can do to maximize their chances of getting accepted into Fiverr Pro, although I will be creating an article that addresses that very topic.

Hope you enjoy it, and please let me know your thoughts - happy to answer any questions.

http://blog.fiverr.com/m-a-fiverr-pro-seller-heres-what-that-means-to-buyers/

Isreali Pro only!
Acceptance Into Fiverr Pro

I’d like to just add one thing. When any buyer makes an order with me lets say for example of $25 the profit they gain is Considerably More than $250.

I enjoyed the article, Paul! Great job. Higher-priced services, while daunting to some buyers, are almost always a worthwhile investment.

Absolutely :slight_smile: I was just making up numbers as an example - no shade throwing here!

Great article Paul. As someone just starting out on this platform, my ultimate goal is provide stellar service to my clients; and hopefully one day become a “Pro Seller.”

I appreciated the perspective your brought with this piece.

@paulmaplesden off topic : when you submit this article to Blog team and after how many days after submit this article your article got publish . Looking forward for your reply, thank you

Hi there, I submitted it on Thursday of last week.

Okay thats great :slight_smile: Thank you for getting back so quickly !

Hello @paulmaplesden Please help me… How can I submit my profile for pro

Thanks

http://fiverrsuccess.questionpro.com/?custom1=lp