Fiverr Forum

What game are you playing?

Italians play Fortnite game to avoid the covid 19
Italy Many people find online games such as Fortnite or Call of Duty to “entertain” in the context of the country being blockaded by Covid-19.

“We have noticed a 70% increase in Internet traffic over a fixed network, mainly from online games such as Fortnite,” said Luigi Gubitosi, Director of Telecom Italia, one of the major carriers. most in Italy, said.
Fortnite is one of the most played games in the world…

19 Likes

I’ve been playing The Last Day on Earth to pass the time. It’s very addicting! Building my base making it bigger & better and stockpiling. Still need more parts to build my tank. Annihilating Zombies is therapeutic LOL. :laughing:

7 Likes

I’m looking for a game in beautiful colors with birds, flowers, rainbows, trees, green grass etc.

4 Likes

I’ve ran across a few games with everything you’ve mentioned. :grin:

At the top of my head.

Gardenscapes.

Lily’s Garden: Design

Green Valley Farm

Hay Day

I’ve never played these games before. So, I don’t know how good they are or not.

5 Likes

:grin:
Found something with all of those. (And a bit more.)
Imgur

2 Likes

I play Farm heroes and plant vs Zoombie.

Now:

April first:

then:

8 Likes

That looks a lot like the game I’ve been playing… The Sims 4. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7 Likes

This is pretty awesome game Legend of Zelda :slight_smile: I love how they designed the game

1 Like

Call of Duty Battle Royale all day (psn)

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of puzzle, logic, and problem solving games. I’d guess 90% of my Steam library is strategy stuff.

Hello… It’s Corona Time​:cold_sweat: But personally I will Don’t waste my time at all… that free time. I am learning and skilled my working steps… everyday is learning new topic… Stay Safe . Stay Home :house:

Replaying a classic!

1 Like

Currently I am revisiting RE2 remake to finish it off on Hardcore.
I pre-ordered RE3 remake and FFVII remake physical copies. Can’t wait for them to be released!

1 Like

I was a Free Fire player. So much addicted game it is. But recently I do not playing it. Busy with work. Thanks GOD I have successfully stoped playing this game.

garena-free-fire-z4

Didn’t play any game yet.

Minecraft, shaders galore!

Stardew Valley. Absolute perfection. To think this was all made mainly by just one person …

1 Like

My best game for the covid break is

SUBWAY SURFERS

2 Likes