Fiverr Community Forum

What game are you playing?

CSGO literally as we speak :smiley:

I’m a big sports fan (specifically hockey) and with all sports currently on hold, I’ve been playing a lot of old school hockey games. I do a lot of work revolving around video games so I tell my wife “I’m conducting research”. And sometimes I pretend to be a Streamer lol!

2 Likes

Hey, Jon!

I think I played the Sims a few years ago, when they offered it through Facebook LOL. Yup, it’s been a longtime. :sweat_smile: Now, as far as the Sims 4 goes do you recommend it and why? Try to convince me to play hehehe. :grin:

Hey, Mila! :sunflower:

Read it before it disappeared. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

BTW~ Do you still play this game? :point_down:t4:

I remember you recommended this to me and I played for a couple of months. Life got hectic so I wasn’t able to play in a very long time. :anguished: The app is still on my :iphone: iPhone.

What other games are you playing at the moment?

1 Like

Hi there, I’ve played these classic hockey games years ago and now I’m trying to find them again…can you please tell me what year this EA hockey game is from and any other similar suggestions?

Well my favourite game, COD

Awesome! This is NHL 94 by EA, but I actually prefer NHL 95 more. I’ve also been playing Ice Hockey on the NES which I think was the basis for Super Blood Hockey’s multi platform release a few years back. I also enjoy the games Blades of Steel on the NES and always loved Hit the Ice in the arcades!

1 Like

Yeah, I thought maybe it wasn’t a good idea to mention the “playing for money” component of those phone games, so I deleted the post and was too lazy to post the other games again.

Hogwarts Mystery, yes, sometimes, but not often, I prefer free-form RPG, too many games and other things, too little time …

1 Like

Sundered.

I bought the game for the art style (which is absolutely gorgeous in all the Thunder Lotus games) but absolutely hated the gameplay on my first playthrough. It kind of grew on me and I love it now. It also feels oddly appropriate for the times.

1 Like

Great I love this game

1 Like

thanks a lot… :slight_smile:

I’m not a gamer so I don’t play any games, but I do enjoy watching game walkthroughs on youtube, mainly horror games.
I don’t have the balls to play horror games myself, but a walkthrough is like watching a movie if the player is good.

I personally like it when the player is a guy but often times screams like a girl
when a monster/zombie suddenly appears and all hell breaks loose. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes, I definitely recommend it. Why? Because you can control the lives, adventures, careers, families, and stories of digital sims. Your sims can interact with vampires, learn magic, become a college student, have pets, raise children, travel to another planet, and much more. Plus, you can build just about any kind of building, fill it with a wide assortment of furniture and possessions, reshape entire neighborhoods, kill your sim, bring them back to life, visit ancient places… the list goes on.

I especially enjoy the extensive “create-a-sim” feature. It has been a wonderful distraction to the challenges of a hard day. Or, just a great way to have fun and lose track of time. :stuck_out_tongue:

The possibilities are endless.

1 Like

I see why you’ve earned the moniker The Brand Man. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
You’ve managed to convince me to play the sims again with your words. :sweat_smile:
I tend to lean towards Virtual Reality/Simulation games… Playing games relaxes me after a busy & stressful day. I can put on my kid hat and have some fun. :woman_juggling:t4:

1 Like

On of my Favorite game…But mafia 3 was bad. :frowning:

I think this is a suitable choice
I have played a lot of games here and I really love them kizi3gamenet

Fortnite and a little bit of COD.

This is a wonderful trait to have, no matter what age someone may be. :wink:

1 Like

It was bad as like, whatever!:laughing:

Im playing Apex Legends - and it is amazing Amigos, my main character Anita Williams aka “Bangalore” and 2nd is Octane - Yaaaayy :joy:

stunning-apex-legends-bloodhound-and-octane-paintings-leave-fans-speechless

1 Like