Fiverr Community Forum

What gig do you think is the most requested?

I’m trying to build up my sales and want to know what your opinion is :slight_smile:

Graphics gigs most probably designing logo, ebook cover and header

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lol… wish I could’ve found you when I was pregnant!

Vedmak says SEO, I say the ‘psychic’ gigs. :wink:

Thank you guys!!! I will explore my hobbies. I do love to workout and I am a mother of 2 boys. I am far from a psychic though lol

voiceovers obviously :wink:

kiffinyjean i looked into voiceovers, but I dont think I would be any good at them…

Graphics

I like making graphics, but it is a lot of time!

I have a gig to use free online software to make ebook covers, but I’m not creative enough to actually make them quickly.

Since u r a mother of two young boys as u mentioned, looking into your hobbies might be the best option, since, i dont think right now u can spare much of your time to offer any gig that needs research, creativity u know something that takes up serious time, but thats just my opinion :slight_smile:

LoL Nida, as nerdy as it sounds, researching is a good hobby of mine. I am a nurse so I have done a lot of medical research over the years and am intrigued by it!! I know my websites that are creditable too :slight_smile:

@vedmak I’m not scared of a little competition. Are you? :smiley:

nice comments here

music jingle kinda stuff is huge on this site

vedmak said: since I am basically freezing my Fiverr account soon

Why are you planning to do this? :-S

SEO, voiceover, and short vids. Personally, I’d stick with gigs that are easily repeatable: a PDF, a one-click automated service, etc., etc. This will give you the best bang for your time at $4.