What gig i can choose for wordpress development which competition is low?

rosebelkhan

What gig i can choose for wordpress development which competition is low?

I just want to tell about tranding/demanding new services but low competition

🙂

Hello, like most who are new to having their own business, you are looking for a spot without much competition. This is a BIG MISTAKE!

If there is no competition it is because no one wants to buy it.

Look for THE MOST competitive gigs and put yours there too! Try to find a way to stand out but welcome the most competitive gigs, because that means there is enough business for all. That is where the buyers are.

If you are the only one doing something chances are that no one will see you and no one will want to buy your gig. This is not always true but never be afraid of competition.

Hello, like most who are new to having their own business, you are looking for a spot without much competition. This is a BIG MISTAKE!

If there is no competition it is because no one wants to buy it.

Look for THE MOST competitive gigs and put yours there too! Try to find a way to stand out but welcome the most competitive gigs, because that means there is enough business for all. That is where the buyers are.

If you are the only one doing something chances are that no one will see you and no one will want to buy your gig. This is not always true but never be afraid of competition.

I think he wants to tell, tranding/demanding new services but low competition.

If you are good at doing a trending service do that. Usually rather than trying to figure out what is in demand, you do what you do best and then offer that as a gig.

If you can do something very well, that’s what you should do.

People come to fiverr and try to find something new that people want without thinking about if they can do that or not.

As for web services, if you could make excellent websites that have ecommerce that is one sure way to make a lot of money IF YOU ARE GOOD AT IT. I see few who make websites or do wordpress that also offer ecommerce.

If you are good at doing a trending service do that. Usually rather than trying to figure out what is in demand, you do what you do best and then offer that as a gig.

People come to fiverr and try to find something new that people want without thinking about if they can do that or not.

As for web services, if you could make excellent websites that have ecommerce that is one sure way to make a lot of money IF YOU ARE GOOD AT IT. I see few who make websites or do wordpress that also offer ecommerce.

I am the best on wordpress development but i just want to know what services is the most important which is increasing day by day but tranding with low competitive.

If you know then you can share with us.

Thank you so much for spending time with us.

I am the best on wordpress development but i just want to know what services is the most important which is increasing day by day but tranding with low competitive.

If you know then you can share with us.

Thank you so much for spending time with us.

Ecommerce wordpress websites. But I’m sure if you could do that well you would already be doing it.

tranding/demanding new services but low competition

If there is low competition for something, it CANNOT be “trending/demanding.” Well, unless it is extremely technical/demanding or something only a few people in the world know to do. 🙂 Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense to me. :thinking: It’s so paradoxical.

I think he wants to tell, tranding/demanding new services but low competition.

I think he wants to tell, trending/demanding new services but low competition.

The market of a product or of a service that can be defined as “trending”, as well the market of something for which exist a considerable level of demand, has usually an high level of competition. If there is low competition, it means that there is an high barrier to access because - for example - the product or the service requires an high level of know-how, or it’s time/capital intensive.

Speaking of WordPress, I see that many still sell what is actually the basic WordPress installation - the famous 5-minute WordPress installation. If for “WordPress development” you mean the development of themes and plugins for WordPress starting from its codebase (functions, hooks, classes and methods) you will find less competition for sure, but it’s not easy money.

I think he wants to tell, trending/demanding new services but low competition.

The market of a product or of a service that can be defined as “trending”, as well the market of something for which exist a considerable level of demand, has usually an high level of competition. If there is low competition, it means that there is an high barrier to access because - for example - the product or the service requires an high level of know-how, or it’s time/capital intensive.

Speaking of WordPress, I see that many still sell what is actually the basic WordPress installation - the famous 5-minute WordPress installation. If for “WordPress development” you mean the development of themes and plugins for WordPress starting from its codebase (functions, hooks, classes and methods) you will find less competition for sure, but it’s not easy money.

Thank You…pacquo

But Do you mean more competition is better than less competition making more money?

Actually, there are a lot of us - that’s a very competitive niche …

Thank You…pacquo

But Do you mean more competition is better than less competition making more money?

I would say “less competition”. There is only a little problem: less competition is something that is taken, not given. One has to be really skilled. And it must be worth the effort.

I have a hard time finding many who have more than a few reviews, or have a legitimate portfolio. Your gig is interesting for woocommerce but only 3 products? Most need a lot more than that.

Hi @misscrystal - I don’t really do products as such, more memberships or subscriptions … and variables. That’s the kind of thing people have problems with. Anyone can put up a product. It takes a certain amount of skill to make subscriptions,memberships and variables work together seamlessly …

It’s a niche. I like the interesting stuff … just like you, I think …

Hi @misscrystal - I don’t really do products as such, more memberships or subscriptions … and variables. That’s the kind of thing people have problems with. Anyone can put up a product. It takes a certain amount of skill to make subscriptions,memberships and variables work together seamlessly …

It’s a niche. I like the interesting stuff … just like you, I think …

That is definitely interesting and different.

There are still enough sellers who have problems delivering on time, or do not deliver high quality work, that in spite of it appearing there is a lot of competition, there is plenty of room for great sellers who deliver superior work, fast, accurately, with great customer support.

Be glad that many sellers are not competent.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, how can I build a directory website with WordPress? Also, I would like to enhance the functionality of my WordPress site with Plugins. I wanted to try to do everything myself, but unfortunately, I have not had such an experience yet. I would like to know the reasons why I can’t add plugins to my WordPress? I found really great plugins on https://stylemixthemes.com/wordpress-classified-plugin/ and I’m sorry if I wasted so much time and energy. Maybe I’m doing something wrong? I’d appreciate it if you could give me some advice.

Archived