What gigs should a Front-End Web Developer make?

asridoy001

Greeting everyone!

I am a Front-End Web developer. I was wondering what gigs should I make? I want to use my 7 gigs most useful for the buyers. I am really keen to work in Fiverr. As a beginner, I really need experts advice. So please reply anything you think useful. I will be grateful. 🙂

Thank you.

Offer gigs for the skills you possess, and for services you can complete at a professional level. Don’t create gigs just for the sake of having gigs. That could actually hurt your reputation and business.

If you don’t have a skill, don’t offer it as a gig on Fiverr. 😉

Offer gigs for the skills you possess, and for services you can complete at a professional level. Don’t create gigs just for the sake of having gigs. That could actually hurt your reputation and business.

If you don’t have a skill, don’t offer it as a gig on Fiverr. 😉 But I just can’t figure out which 7 gigs will be perfect for the buyers.

Haha, yes. I am already certified for my skills. 😅 But I just can’t figure out which 7 gigs will be perfect for the buyers.

I just can’t figure out which 7 gigs will be perfect for the buyers.

That’s something you will have to figure out. We neither know your personal skills, nor do we know how buyers will respond to your skills/services. I recommend just picking your strongest skills, building gigs around those skills… and seeing what happens.

Successful businessmen understand the value of trial and error. 😉

I just can’t figure out which 7 gigs will be perfect for the buyers.

That’s something you will have to figure out. We neither know your personal skills, nor do we know how buyers will respond to your skills/services. I recommend just picking your strongest skills, building gigs around those skills… and seeing what happens.

Successful businessmen understand the value of trial and error. 😉 I think I need to research more and give more time in it.

Thank you for your suggestion! 🙂

• 2 years later...

Thank you for the quick response man, does most of them provide writable content because i’m terrible at writing compelling content.

Some of them provide, some of them don’t. You are web developer not a writer, so your job don’t require that. Learn about lorem ipsum on google.

Hello, i’m new web developer in this platform and i have a question if anyone could clear this thing to me does the client provide the writable content to developer or its developer job to write the content of website.

Thank you.

You are replying 3 years. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old topics resurrected.

If you want help you need to create your own topic.

Some of them provide, some of them don’t. You are web developer not a writer, so your job don’t require that. Learn about lorem ipsum on google.

i know what a dumy text is so its fine for them to write the content and my job is to just design the website like i’m about to start wordpress develpment.

Archived