Fiverr Forum

What grinds my gears

So I have to rant about this, because it so annoying. So beyond the scope of fiverr no one really knows how search results work… but there is most of the time a basic system… You have reviewed gigs on top and below them you have “new arrivals” Which is fair a system new gigs go packed some where in the lower area of searched while reviewed gigs float up…

What grinds my gears though is when you have a rated gig with 6 or 7 or even more 5 star reviews… and its not only BELOW the “new arrivals” its sitting next to the 1 and 2 star gigs… What the hell?

Its either someone being an Top list A hole or the system is just randomly placing things all over the place… That just really grinds my gears…

Surely you are thrilled about the new feature that tells you the time in your correspondent’s location and even the weather?

unless you’re online. Then it just says online.

ITS SO FUCKING USEFUL!

Maybe people were trying to contact buyers or sellers and were getting mad when they wouldn’t answer so if they see that it is 3 A.M. they will understand. There MUST be a reason, we just don’t know what it is.