What happen if you on Available but not Reply in 5 Mins

ameraltaf1

As we know fiverr introduce the Available Now button on fiverr.
Requirement
1. Less than 5 active orders
2. More than five orders completed
3. Low cancellation rate
If you not meet any one of 3 requirement you can’t enjoy the service
But in case you meet all of three requirement you are illegible to take benefits but you must be very care full because if you on Available now and not reply your client text just in 5 mins it leave very bad effect on your gigs or profile so on this when you are sure that you are able to response your client with in 5 Mins

As we know fiverr introduce the Available Now button on fiverr.

Requirement

1. Less than 5 active orders

2. More than five orders completed

3. Low cancellation rate

If you not meet any one of 3 requirement you can’t enjoy the service

But in case you meet all of three requirement you are illegible to take benefits but you must be very care full because if you on Available now and not reply your client text just in 5 mins it leave very bad effect on your gigs or profile so on this when you are sure that you are able to response your client with in 5 Mins

if you on Available now and not reply your client text just in 5 mins it leave very bad effect on your gigs or profile

Are you saying that your gigs rankings are harmed?

Guest offlinehelpers

yes you are right gig ranked will down

Please can you provide proof of this (from Fiverr) because I haven’t seen this mentioned at all.

The only bad thing that can happen is you will lose the privilege to use this feature for a month. But it’s in beta now. It wasn’t even rolled out to everyone yet. Please stop spreading false information.

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012077927-Using-Available-Now?mobile_site=true

please let me know hot to delete the post

You can delete your own post by clicking on the little there you will find options to edit or delete. You are more than welcome to leave your post up though.

But it have only two option when i click on edit title button one is change category of post and second one is change title

But it have only two option when i click on edit title button one is change category of post and second one is change title

In order to delete your own post you need to click on the trashcan icon. Or you can also flag your own post and ask for removal.

Hello Expert,

I have meet all the criteria, but the “Available Now” button in not shown in my profile. What’s the reason behind that?

Hello Expert,

I have meet all the criteria, but the “Available Now” button in not shown in my profile. What’s the reason behind that?

It’s not rolled out to all users.

Still in beta.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 70394_1.png

AVAILABLE NOW feature on BETA version

Hi everyone! We’re AB testing this feature today with a small percentage of sellers. It’s only available to some sellers tonight, but all buyers. Look for the feature (and information about it) to be available to all VERY SOON!

• 4 weeks later...

Can anybody describe me about AVAILABLE NOW feature? If I don’t active this feature what will happen with me? Is it effected for my account? or to get order? I’m illegible for this.

You are asking a lot of questions. Suggest you type “Available Now” in the search bar above and you will find many posts on the subject which will answer your questions.

Archived