Fiverr Forum

What happen to e-mail notifications?

For the whole day, I have not received any e-mail notifications. I almost missed a few orders and messages. Anybody else experiencing this?

Are you guys using hotmail? Support team told me that only hotmail is having this problem.

So you got e-mail notifications from fiverr today?

not anything like that so far. I rely on my email notification all the time. Hopefully it won’t fail

Yeah so did I, but the thing is I’m not getting any e-mails at all… not even in my Junk mail.

I’m having the same problem since this last monday. I am getting a lot of orders and is a pain to check all the time for updates and new orders.

I don’t really care so much about notifications of new orders, but I need notifications when I get an update on a particular order.

By the way, yes I am using Hotmail. Seems like an issue between the servers of Hotmail and Fiverr.

At least withdrawal notifications are arriving fine. :slight_smile:

Let’s hope this is just a temporary issue. This is not the first time this has happened though.

Fingers crossed.

I use hotmail, and the for the past 2 days I did not receive anything in my

email box, but when I signed into fiverr, I had 3 orders.

I log in and check my fiverr site every morning anyway whether I get emails or not,

so I guess it’s not that much an issue, but still it would be nice if it gets fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I use Hotmail and it has always worked until just the beginning of this week. I haven’t received any cash out notifications. I don’t know what to do, I hope this doesn’t last long and its just a temporary technical hiccup.