What happend to my account? i need a help from admins and my freinds in fiverr

lankaebay

Hi,

I'm a successful seller here at fiverr, I have 1000+ orders completed for last few months.

but today I received a warning telling that "We recently received complaints about unsolicilled

messages sent from your accounts..." and my level 2 badge has been vanished.

I can't understand why I've been warned like this, as I have never sent messages to promote

my gigs. you can check my account for sent and received messages. I have many loyal buyers that

are very pleased with my work, so I receive orders and positive feedback frequently.

I know these messages are sent from your automated system , I think there is something wrong

with it. Please manually check my account for sent/received messages.

Please review my account accordingly and restore my account status. I have done nothing that

goes against Fiverr TOS, so I hope you will help me with this issue.

Thanks!

Lankaebay

i share every things with my fiverr friends and in this forum. so i need your help guys

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @madmoo: 🙂 i really happy for your comment!thank you so much!can you ask from cs to view my gig!

my logo gig is the most famous gig in logo sector… just now i really wana die coz i lost everything on fiverr!i will not care this if i did anything wrong!but i didnt!😦

Reply to @madmoo: 🙂 i really happy for your comment!thank you so much!can you ask from cs to view my gig!

my logo gig is the most famous gig in logo sector… just now i really wana die coz i lost everything on fiverr!i will not care this if i did anything wrong!but i didnt!😦

Archived