Fiverr Forum

What happend to my account? i need a help from admins and my freinds in fiverr

Hi,
I'm a successful seller here at fiverr, I have 1000+ orders completed for last few months.
but today I received a warning telling that "We recently received complaints about unsolicilled
messages sent from your accounts..." and my level 2 badge has been vanished.

I can't understand why I've been warned like this, as I have never sent messages to promote
my gigs. you can check my account for sent and received messages. I have many loyal buyers that
are very pleased with my work, so I receive orders and positive feedback frequently.

I know these messages are sent from your automated system , I think there is something wrong
with it. Please manually check my account for sent/received messages.

Please review my account accordingly and restore my account status. I have done nothing that
goes against Fiverr TOS, so I hope you will help me with this issue.

Thanks!
Lankaebay

i share every things with my fiverr friends and in this forum. so i need your help guys

Reply to @madmoo: :slight_smile: i really happy for your comment!thank you so much!can you ask from cs to view my gig!

my logo gig is the most famous gig in logo sector… just now i really wana die coz i lost everything on fiverr!i will not care this if i did anything wrong!but i didnt!:frowning:

We should all speak to Max when we have problems!

Yay!!

I see that you check with Customer Support. Sorry to hear that.

yes i already send this to them

" Hi lanaka,

SOrry about that. Your should now be back to Level 2. Please ignore that warning, it appears it was given in error and won’t count against you. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Max "

:smiley: thnx a lot guys

I just became a Level 2 seller on #Fiverr.com (@FiverrHQ). Check out my cool gigs: http://5rr.it/s/3p8yyd

I’d really panic if that happens to me. Glad they’ve already resolved this :slight_smile:

congrats!

I cant wait till i see that level 2 banner, lol

Reply to @caiterz: How close are you to reaching it?

Reply to @madmoo: :slight_smile: i really happy for your comment!thank you so much!can you ask from cs to view my gig!

my logo gig is the most famous gig in logo sector… just now i really wana die coz i lost everything on fiverr!i will not care this if i did anything wrong!but i didnt!:frowning:

We should all speak to Max when we have problems!

Yay!!

I see that you check with Customer Support. Sorry to hear that.

yes i already send this to them

" Hi lanaka,

SOrry about that. Your should now be back to Level 2. Please ignore that warning, it appears it was given in error and won’t count against you. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Max "

:smiley: thnx a lot guys

I just became a Level 2 seller on #Fiverr.com (@FiverrHQ). Check out my cool gigs: http://5rr.it/s/3p8yyd

I’d really panic if that happens to me. Glad they’ve already resolved this :slight_smile: