Fiverr Forum

What Happend to This Order ? :( [Resolved]

Hi there.

I Recently got Order 1.5 days ago and I did his work. but it didn’t allowed me to DELIVER , SEND CANCELLATION REQUEST or CONTACT BUYER.

also when I click “View discussion with stevejrx8 in your inbox” bottom of the order page it shows "For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly."

I Contacted CS but still waiting for reply :slight_smile:

is this for me or ?

Thank you.

Sheriff’s note: This thread is now closed. Answers provided by Annai80, Kjblynx & Webexpert1313

Reply to @kjblynx: Yes maybe. but his profile still there. now it has 5 hours to Deliver :frowning:

Cancel the order ! Looks like the buyer was removed as kjblynx said .

Reply to @annai80: Its not allowed to cancel also :frowning: after I sent Cancellation the page was reloaded :frowning: and not sent cancellation request :((

for better assistance you need to contact customer support. :slight_smile:

Reply to @alex_logos: Contact support and tell them about your issues they will help you get this resolved.

Reply to @webexpert1313: I contacted them and they told me to clear my cache or try another browser. but today morning I tried it from same normal browser I using, now its Delivered and now I can contact buyer too :smiley: I don’t know why it not happen early :smiley: