What happend with the market!

lancewrite

Luckily it’s not happening to me at the moment, but I have been through plenty of dry-up periods where I didn’t get any orders for 2 weeks or so.
It’s business, it happens all the time.
I’ll take that free time and use it for something else 🙂

It seems fine to me. As @zeus777 has said, freelance and all businesses really do go in waves. One day you can get anywhere from 4 or 5 to even more and then you can not get an order for another few days or even weeks-- it all depends on who needs what at the time of year.
If you feel like its time for a change you could always update your gig descriptions/tags, edit your gig photos, or even create a new gig that is a change of pace from what you already offer. Continue marketing as much as you personally can and keep using Buyer Requests to see if you can get a few orders to get the ball rolling…?

P.S.-- Maybe use this short break to focus on things outside of Fiverr like your mental/physical health, your relationships with friends and family, and find a hobby that interests you!

Luckily it’s not happening to me at the moment, but I have been through plenty of dry-up periods where I didn’t get any orders for 2 weeks or so.

It’s business, it happens all the time.

I’ll take that free time and use it for something else 🙂

@Zeus. In last year few last months, my sales were 100% above than the current situation. So I am feeling it is down then-then the previous year for me

It seems fine to me. As @zeus777 has said, freelance and all businesses really do go in waves. One day you can get anywhere from 4 or 5 to even more and then you can not get an order for another few days or even weeks-- it all depends on who needs what at the time of year.

If you feel like its time for a change you could always update your gig descriptions/tags, edit your gig photos, or even create a new gig that is a change of pace from what you already offer. Continue marketing as much as you personally can and keep using Buyer Requests to see if you can get a few orders to get the ball rolling…?

P.S.-- Maybe use this short break to focus on things outside of Fiverr like your mental/physical health, your relationships with friends and family, and find a hobby that interests you!

@bradencollins10 your P.S is important too much for me, Because I am learning something outside of Fiverr and also trying some other freelancing sites too… Maybe this becasue of that. But I am always ready to work for clients on fiverr.com

Archived