What happened if the buyer surpass the revision

mawieshams2016

I have a client and my revision for the gig she bought has only 3 revisions. But since she is nice to me and I find her kind. I neither notice that I gave almost 5 revisions. The gig was delivered late. Do I still get a 1 star for that? Because it’s late, or no 1 star because I give more than 5 revisions.

You only get the automatic 1 star if it’s very late (I think it will say “very late” on the order page) and the buyer selects to cancel. If the order completes and the buyer reviews it you’ll get whatever rating they decide.

It’s complete but I never get any ratings. Neither she gets any ratings from me too. So, I don’t know what’s going on. The fiverr notification just inform me that it’s already completed but didn’t give me an option to provide ratings.

You won’t get a 1 star for that. It’s old rule, as far as I know now when your 1st delivery is late more than 24 hours the buyer can automatically cancel it and no reviews left then. When a order closes up automatically or even buyer accepts it he can choose not to leave a review, so when he or she don’t leave a review you can’t review them either. So there is nothing to worry about. 🙂

You won’t get a 1 star for that. It’s old rule, as far as I know now when your 1st delivery is late more than 24 hours the buyer can automatically cancel it and no reviews left then. When a order closes up automatically or even buyer accepts it he can choose not to leave a review, so when he or she don’t leave a review you can’t review them either. So there is nothing to worry about. 🙂

Thanks for the info ^_^. My first delivery is on time, the late one was on the 3rd delivery if I’m not mistaken. However, I have been working for her for about 5 to 6 days because the revision reaches more than 5, beyond the limit of 3 revision given from my gig.

Anyway, atleast I know that the reason why I can’t give her a review is because she prefers not to. Now, I am getting upset that maybe she got annoyed with me. heheheh, that’s why she prefers not to provide me a review and just a simple 5 stars. ☺️

Thanks for the info ^_^. My first delivery is on time, the late one was on the 3rd delivery if I’m not mistaken. However, I have been working for her for about 5 to 6 days because the revision reaches more than 5, beyond the limit of 3 revision given from my gig.

Anyway, atleast I know that the reason why I can’t give her a review is because she prefers not to. Now, I am getting upset that maybe she got annoyed with me. heheheh, that’s why she prefers not to provide me a review and just a simple 5 stars. ☺️

You’re welcome! I know how it is, been there so I know how you feel. 🙂 Anyhow, 1st delivery is the ones that matter if your order is late or not, revisions doesn’t, the timer just keeps the countdown anyway, but it won’t affect you. Just try not to be late for the 1st one and you are good. 😃 And for the review, if she wants she will leave it, just don’t send her messages about that since it is against Fiverr’s TOS to do that and that way you will avoid any further troubles. And, one more thing, once she accepts the delivery, after day or so Fiverr will send her a mail if she can leave a review, so there will be a reminder for that is she choose to do so. 🙂

Archived