What happened my account

shahmetoo

Suddenly My account looking change. Balance did not clear yet. but date clearance date was 20th November. please give some advice about this.

It is against Forum rules to post links to your profile anywhere, but in “My Fiverr Gigs” Please remove the link. Users of this platform know how to look your profile up without the link.

Balance did not clear yet. but date clearance date was 20th November. please give some advise about this.

Where I live it is still November 20th for eleven more hours. Sometimes my balance does not clear until later in the day. It all depends on what time the order was completed.

It is against Forum rules to post links to your profile anywhere, but in “My Fiverr Gigs” Please remove the link. Users of this platform know how to look your profile up without the link.

Balance did not clear yet. but date clearance date was 20th November. please give some advise about this.

Where I live it is still November 20th for eleven more hours. Sometimes my balance does not clear until later in the day. It all depends on what time the order was completed.

Thank you for your response.

Am delete now.

Is this okay now? Remove the link.

Archived