What happened to my custom price quote feature?

james_illus

Today I logged into Fiverr to maintain my business just like any other day. A return customer asked me for a quote for her next project, and it was then that I noticed the custom price quote feature was no longer available to me. I immediately checked my seller status and everything was just like yesterday (top rated seller status, >95% rating etc). I’m wondering if this is just me or has the feature been temporarily disabled for everyone?

Hopefully someone can answer me on this. Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reply to @livingfree14: It really isn’t as complicated as you might think. You should be able to press on the ‘Custom Quote’ button and fill in the criteria. It will give you an option to describe the services you are offering, send a price quote, and the amount of time it will take to complete the project. Once you fill out the form you simply hit ‘send quote (I believe)’ and the buyer will have an option to accept the quote from you. It is only available through the messaging system, however.

Hope this helps!

I have had the Custom Quote feature for weeks now. It has been at the bottom of any correspondence I have with a client. It is a link below the blank box where I would send messages. I used it a few weeks ago when someone wasn’t quite sure how much something I don’t have as a normal Gig would cost. So, even back a few weeks ago, being Level 2 (been here about 18 mos maybe?) I was able to use this feature.

GG

• 1 year later...

Archived