What happens if a buyer never marks your delivery complete?

I delivered a gig early yesterday and the buyer hasn’t marked it complete yet. I had even told him the previous night that I would have it ready for him within 24 hours. What happens if he never marks it complete? Does fiverr keep the money?

Thanks everyone! I’m still new so I’m learning the ropes. I will send him a friendly message.

after 3 days its automatically mark has completed

Sheriff’s Note: please do not spam the thread. You can promote your gig under “My Fiverr Gigs”

You can also send a message saying something along the lines, “To close this order click one of the Big Buttons under the delivery” followed by “I hope to do business with you again” and a farewell/goodbye. This gives them some incentive to rate your gig and complete the order.

Alpha Graphs

after 3 days its automatically mark has completed

Sheriff’s Note: please do not spam the thread. You can promote your gig under “My Fiverr Gigs”

You can also send a message saying something along the lines, “To close this order click one of the Big Buttons under the delivery” followed by “I hope to do business with you again” and a farewell/goodbye. This gives them some incentive to rate your gig and complete the order.

Alpha Graphs

Easily 1 of every 3 gigs I sell never get marked as complete from my buyer and have to wait the 3 days for it to complete itself. I find that often, just a quick message as alpha_graphs suggested will get the buyer to act - Ask them: Can you mark my gig as Positive is you are happy? Leave me a quick comment if you don’t mind?

Something along those lines should work…

Hope this helps,

Stefan

aka MrBargain

No, Fiverr doesn’t keep the money roll eyes

Your Gig will automatically be marked as complete in 3 days though like all the people above, it would be better to send a message.

Hi, Is there any Milestone kind of payments?

I mean, if a seller agrees for $150 of work and he need to deliver the work after completing 2 or 3 milestones. So it is mutual benefits for both buyers and sellers.