What happens if a buyer never marks your delivery complete?

kaylacurry

I delivered a gig early yesterday and the buyer hasn’t marked it complete yet. I had even told him the previous night that I would have it ready for him within 24 hours. What happens if he never marks it complete? Does fiverr keep the money?

You can also send a message saying something along the lines, “To close this order click one of the Big Buttons under the delivery” followed by “I hope to do business with you again” and a farewell/goodbye. This gives them some incentive to rate your gig and complete the order.

Alpha Graphs

You can also send a message saying something along the lines, “To close this order click one of the Big Buttons under the delivery” followed by “I hope to do business with you again” and a farewell/goodbye. This gives them some incentive to rate your gig and complete the order.

Alpha Graphs

Easily 1 of every 3 gigs I sell never get marked as complete from my buyer and have to wait the 3 days for it to complete itself. I find that often, just a quick message as alpha_graphs suggested will get the buyer to act - Ask them: Can you mark my gig as Positive is you are happy? Leave me a quick comment if you don’t mind?

Something along those lines should work…

Hope this helps,

Stefan

aka MrBargain

• 2 years later...

Archived