Fiverr Community Forum

What happens if fiverr block your account`

Hi

what will happens if fiverr block your account ?

i got my account blocked today by fiverr. I still waiting for fiverr support reply.

is it possible that i can get my account active again ?

9 Likes

Did you get an email? If so, what did it say?

1 Like

I got mail ,they say

“This is your third violation, therefore your account was blocked.”

But i didnt do anything wrong, and even if my any client generated ticket again me, it can be one violation.

how could it be 3 violation. My profile was up and fine at everything. i had 5 start ratting and response rate was 100.

I have spent 4 year to build this profile , and maintain 5 star ratting. complete 1400+ orders.

and one day i open my profile, got the message that my account is blocked. how could they do this to me??. my profile is everything for me. i don’t have any other source for income.

Sorry but violations of TOS have nothing to do with amount of 5* rated reviews, response rate, amount of orders completed or your seniority.

Sorry but they didn’t do it to you, you did it to yourself.

You should have been aware - and put a remedy on - of your 2 previous violation alerts that Fiverr sent you back then.

4 Likes

I haven’t received any previous violation. i didn’t get notified about first and second violation.

You must have been notified in some way and did nothing about it. Sorry.

Moreover, you are banned so I suggest you to NOT open a new account without asking Fiverr’s permission. Contact CS, let them know and promise them you won’t be violating any TOS from now on and ask them permission for opening another account.

I don’t say they will let you have a new account but you can try. Please be polite and respectful when addressing CS.

2 Likes

if they allow, will it be possible to open new account with same username ?

The only one authorized to answer all your questions is CS, I strongly suggest you to contact them.

You get a warning when you login to your account.

2 Likes

If you did nothing wrong and never got any violations then it must be a mistake so customer support will probably fix it for you.

1 Like

will it be possible to open new account with same username ?

No, that won’t be possible. Every account has to have a unique username.

thanks for reply. i m waiting for reply from customer support.

and i have some queries,

if i don’t get my account back online, what will happens to my earnings ? when can i get it and how ?
what will happens to my current orders ?

You will find the answers to all your questions if you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Well, i go though top to bottom on TOS, but i didn’t found anything about it.

I never have to login due to originally signing up with Google. As long as my Google account is signed in on the browser I’m using, Fiverr is too.

According to a Fiverr banned seller folklore, any orders which were incomplete or pending clearance when you were banned, will be cancelled. The funds will be returned to the buyers. Any already cleared balance will be available for you to withdraw in 90-days. During that time, you will need to find a rock-solid way to prove your identity to Fiverr.

3 Likes

Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service under the heading General Terms.

1 Like

amount was in Pending clearance will also returned to buyer? pending clearance amount was of completed orders with 5 start review from satisfied customer.

does it means, my earnings will be available for widrawal after 90 from a day when my all pending amount are cleared ?

That’s what it says!